Monday, June 23, 2008

Hang On! Help is on Its Way!

Good morning, folks. Even though there is nothing I'd rather do than blog about bull riding all day long, I'm sorry to state that I have to work for a living and I'm going to be really pressed today. And Montana Barn Cat is in an even sorrier state, since he has to actually leave the house and GO to the office to bring home the bacon. But I want to assure you that we will be posting our report on the Dallas event by midday tomorrow at the latest.

In view of the fact that it will be FOUR FULL WEEKS before the Tulsa event, we pulled out all the stops and did our patented not-ready-for-primetime-pseudo-live blog. We hope you will find it entertaining enough to make up, at least a little, for the long dry spell we are all facing. Thanks to the magic of the internet, we will be facing it together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to read it. Four weeks?! That sucks! Man, we won't even get to see the black eye that Guilherme's surely sporting by now. Ow!

Jean said...

HA! I'd been peeking in all day to see if you'd updated. Dadgumit. I do hate when real life interferes with PBR.

I do hope you mention the cute new kid with the most unfortunate name EVER for a bullrider. Ryan DIRTEATER.

Sheesh boy OW is right Ronelle! Scared the bejeezus out of me when that happened. I positively levitated off the bed yelling "Noooooooo!" Hated to see Robson's face bouncing around on that bull's head too. That was a big fat owie as well. At least Renato only bloodied his nose when he head butted Frank-the-brick-wall Newsome.

shannon said...

Ok, if I understand the PBR website correctly (I know--that's my first mistake right there--trying to understand that site.), the Tulsa event is on July 18-20, but won't be aired until Aug. 2nd? That's 6 weeks. The next weekend is another Montana event and that will also be aired the weekend of Aug. 2nd? The next event is in Glendale, AZ on the weekend of Aug. 2nd, but will air on the weekend of the 9th?

Huh? I'm guessing the Tour de France has something to do with the crazy schedule?

I'm looking forward to the blog, SQ, whenever you get a chance to post it. I like the note taking type of entries. They can be fun.

Stockyard Queen said...

Now I'm really depressed--being a knothead (though not a tattooed), it didn't occur to me to look at the TV schedule. I can't bear to look till tomorrow. I'm going now to hide my head in sorrow.

Anonymous said...

Stunning report, you two! Me loved it. Loveys, -Jay

Stockyard Queen said...

If you'd been here with us, you would probably have been even more stunned. Glad you liked it.